At the end of the process, you will be able to:
- assess experiences with performance management and develop strategies to overcome obstacles/barriers;
- develop work unit goals following a goal writing formula such as SMART criteria;
- develop the work plan with staff members and reach agreement on goals, actions, competencies, values and development needs;
- follow a model for reaching agreements for goal and competency achievement;
- conduct collaborative meetings with staff members at mid-point review and end-of-cycle appraisal stages of the performance management cycle using a step-by-step approach;
- continue developing performance management skills by utilizing UN resources.
Mandatory Training Catalog
Download the catalog.