17 Oct 09:00 - 17 Oct 12:30
Inspira Activity Code:
Since the introduction of a new approach to performance management, this course has become outdated. Register on UNSSC Blueline to get access to four new Performance Management modules.
At the end of the process, you will be able to:
- assess experiences with performance management and develop strategies to overcome obstacles/barriers;
- develop work unit goals following a goal writing formula such as SMART criteria;
- develop the work plan with staff members and reach agreement on goals, actions, competencies, values and development needs;
- follow a model for reaching agreements for goal and competency achievement;
- conduct collaborative meetings with staff members at mid-point review and end-of-cycle appraisal stages of the performance management cycle using a step-by-step approach;
- continue developing performance management skills by utilizing UN resources.
Mandatory Training Catalog
Find more information here: