Inspira Activity Code:
The overall purpose of this workshop is to strengthen awareness of coaching principles in the coaching process as well as help managers and superviors practise and develop communication skills to facilitate learning, development and performance.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the practical value and benefits of coaching to enhance performance and increase competence;
- Learn how to listen actively and practise effective questioning techniques;
- Use effective techniques for the feedback process;
- Analyse performance issues and apply coaching skills in performance improvement situations with staff and colleagues;
- Clarify and define goals and expectations with staff being coached and to help them construct strategies for action.
Managers and supervisors
Find more information here: