Do you find it challenging to lead your team virtually? Are you looking for strategies to contribute to team engagement? Or to support your team in delivering the same level of results while working remotely?
In order to manage remotely, managers and supervisors need to develop new skills adapted to the new virtual working environment. The eWorkshop on Leading Teams Remotely offers facilitated sessions tailored to help managers acquire new competencies to be able to motivate, encourage and maintain the team spirit, while monitoring productivity and ensuring efficient performance.
During the eWorkshop, participants will:
- Identify ways to engage in effective remote communication;
- Learn tools to improve remote team-spirit and increase motivation;
- Learn to set clear goals, monitor progress and empower individuals working virtually;
- Explore different ways to ensure and enhance productivity;
- Develop awareness on how to deal and manage different personalities in remote teamwork.
The training consists of three (3) webinars of 1 hours and 30 minutes with a series of interactive and practical exercises. The webinars will be held over a period of two weeks,with pre-work assignments before and between the three sessions.
Managers and supervisors