Training Room Location
At the end of the process, you will be able to:
- understand best practices and principles in selection;
- discuss the importance of competencies as the framework against which to assess people;
- use key interview skills, including briefing candidates, managing the interaction, structuring the interview and various questioning techniques;
- practice interviewing skills and receive feedback;
- demonstrate how to evaluate candidates and how to make a fair, objective and valid selection decision.
All Staff (for P5 and above)
This course is mandatory for Staff Members that will serve in a recruitment panel.
This course is only offered in English