Increasingly, people and teams have started to work in a hybrid manner, and this new approach to work is here to stay. Part of the team works remotely and the other in the office. While this situation has many benefits, it also brings some challenges. Managers and supervisors need to develop the right mindset to lead people, both face-to-face, and remotely, while fostering a harmonious team culture.
Managers and supervisors need to upgrade their communication skills to promote respectful and constructive communication, ensure proper listening across different channels, and foster respectful inclusion for all, be it online, in-person, or both simultaneously.
During the workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Develop a new mindset and attitude to leading hybrid teams;
- Communicate remotely and in a hybrid space;
- Ensure productivity and performance;
- Conduct purposeful hybrid meetings;
- Enable team growth in a safe and positive environment.
Managers and Supervisors