24 Mar 09:00 - 24 Mar 12:30
Inspira Activity Code:
The overall goal of this workshop is to help you successfully present your strengths and abilities in a job interview. This session will provide ideas, tips and techniques to help you maximize your chances of success when applying for a job.
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- have developed a clear understanding of what a hiring manager is looking for;
- be able to highlight your talents and skills which match the job criteria;
- be able to prepare for a job interview;
- have learned to conduct yourself in an interview by telling a hiring manager what he/she really wants to know about your competencies, skills and experiences;
- have learned how to display a positive attitude throughout the job interview process --- Attitude affects results!
All staff members
Find more information here: