How to deal with procrastination - Time Management (eWorkshop)
Are you procrastinating over tasks, projects or goals? Is procrastination hampering your satisfaction, and interfering with your time management and performance, is it negatively impacting on your present and future life?
Everything we procrastinate on happens for different reasons, so we need different solutions.
Drawing on lots of different tools and strategies, as well as extensive coaching experience, this course is specifically designed to help you reduce procrastination where it hurts you the most. By the end of this course you will have in your hands your unique tailor-made action plan to combat procrastination and its toxic impact. We will then accompany you for one month while you implement it and make a real change in your life.
Creating the action plan works through 4 key steps:
- recognising the moment before procrastination
- understanding the reasons for that procrastination
- developing a strategy to address that reason
- turning your strategy into a successful habit
The eWorkshop consists of 3 webinars, held over a period of 4 weeks, with a series of interactive and practical exercises. Participants are asked to create and complete their own action plan by the end of the sessions.
The webinars will guide participants through the proven process, as follows:
- Our online learning course consists of the 4 key modules above, to be completed between Webinars 1 and 2; there is a downloadable workbook in the online course to help working through the exercises
- By the time you have finished the 4 modules and completed Webinars 1 and 2, you will be ready to create your action plan
- This action plan must be uploaded to the online learning course in order to receive a certificate
- After your action plan is uploaded, and between Webinars 2 and 3, you will be implementing the action plan you have created
- Webinar 3 will focus on reviewing success, insights and thinking about next steps.