The overall purpose of this eWorkshop is to strengthen awareness of coaching principles in the coaching process as well as help managers and superviors practise and develop communication skills to facilitate learning, development and performance.
By the end of the eWorkshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the practical value and benefits of coaching to enhance performance and increase competence;
- Learn how to listen actively and practise effective questioning techniques;
- Use effective techniques for the feedback process;
- Analyse performance issues and apply coaching skills in performance improvement situations with staff and colleagues;
- Clarify and define goals and expectations with staff being coached and to help them construct strategies for action.
The eWorkshop consists of 6 webinars with a series of interactive and practical exercises. The webinars will be held over a period of 5 to 7 days, with participants asked to do some preparation between sessions.
Managers and supervisors