Training Room Location
At the end of the process, you will be able to:
- understand best practices and principles in selection;
- discuss the importance of competencies as the framework against which to assess people;
- use key interview skills, including briefing candidates, managing the interaction, structuring the interview and various questioning techniques;
- practice interviewing skills and receive feedback;
- demonstrate how to evaluate candidates and how to make a fair, objective and valid selection decision.
Download the UN competencies booklet (Only available in English)
All Staff (for P5 and above)
This course is mandatory for Staff Members that will serve in a recruitment panel.
This course is only offered in English