UNHQ in partnership with Microsoft offers a range of free instructor-led training courses on a number of Office 365 applications to all staff each month. These courses will enable you to strengthen and develop your knowledge and become more agile in using these applications, saving time and increasing productivity.
Visit the Office 365 Learning Centre (link below) to :
- View the training calendar and register - for as many courses and as many times as you like.
- Take a quick self-assessment to determine which course is right for you.
You can also access the training calendar on the Office 365 Instructor-Led Training iSeek page (link below).
If you have any problems accessing SharePoint or iSeek, please send an email to email@example.com to be added to the active UN directory (if you qualify).
|Office 365 Learning Centre|
|Office 365 Instructor-Led Training iSeek page|
- Applications covered include Microsoft Excel (Levels 100 and 200), PowerPoint (Levels 100 and 200), Power BI (Levels 100 and 200), Lists, Forms, Teams and SharePoint.,
- These courses are FREE and OPEN to all UN staff - including agencies, funds and programmes.
- The courses are instructor-led, interactive, and offer space for real-time question and answer sessions.
- Courses are offered in English, French and Spanish and cover different time zones.
- Each training session will be available as an on demand video for 180 days. You will be able to access it again by clicking on the same link you used to enter the training. The live Q&A will only be available during the live session.