This conversation class is an opportunity for you to use and improve your oral communication skills and benefit from your tutor’s constructive correction. You will participate in discussions on topical issues relating to society, the economy, culture, history, literature, leisure and professional life.
Each week, you have a fully "oral" lesson in which you will:
- use and enrich your vocabulary and develop your self-expression.
- become more confident about speaking in public and interacting spontaneously.
- use idiomatic expressions and words in the news.
- enjoy using the English language to communicate what you think and feel.
- see how the anglophone world approaches subjects and deepen your knowledge and understanding of its culture.
This course will help you develop your oral comprehension and spontaneous oral production skills through:
- participation in guided in-class activities in different configurations: one-to-one, small group or full group with feedback from your tutor.
- some short pre- and post-course tasks leading into/consolidating the themes covered.
There is no formal evaluation. Completion requirement: attendance at a minimum of eight sessions. For your oral production, you will receive personalized feedback from the teacher.