Do you struggle to manage your time? Do you leave the office feeling that you have not done what is on your to-do list? Are you overwhelmed by the number of emails in your mailbox?
At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- Explored what gets in the way of being more effective at work and find some personal solutions.
- Identified one to three things you will do differently and create a plan to help yourself succeed.
All staff members
Prework (to be done before the beginning of the workshop):
- Review the 6 principles and 5 steps of effective time management.
- Measure own time for one to three days to bring to the workshop.
- Complete a short survey regarding own goals of attending the workshop and a major time management challenge.