At the end of the nine-month programme, you will be able to:
- exercise strategic leadership;
- function as global managers in the diverse cultural context of the UN;
- champion and lead change and reform initiatives;
- support cross-functional collaboration;
- strengthen accountability, organizational and personal integrity;
- build and lead a management team.
By nomination / invitation. These are sent to managers at the D1/D2 level. For further information, contact Thomas Neufing.
Workshop 1 (Five-day residential)
Mandatory Training Catalog
Download the catalog.